Rental Assistance Demonstration Facilitation
Recap Advisors advises, supports, guides and assists Housing Authorities in taking suitable properties through the new Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD) pilot to a successful closing. RAD works for the right public housing properties; Recap is ready to help make it work for yours.
- Evaluation — A thorough written assessment benchmarking economics, rehab needs and financial and functional viability. The evaluation also includes development of structuring options based on the client’s goals – from straight rehab to demolition and reconstruction.
- Application — Recap will handle all the paperwork and prepare everything for your authorization.
- HUD Processing — We’ll manage submission, interaction, response and pursuit of approval.
- Identification of Financing Sources — Recap will identify potential debt (and equity, if appropriate) sources and help you choose and negotiate what works best for your situation.
- Closing Management — As required, we’ll coordinate the team and deliver a ready-to-close package.
For a no charge initial evaluation of your portfolio, please contact Shannon Lestan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617.338.9484 Ext. 5950
Recap Real Estate Advisors report on “Conversion of Public Housing to Project-Based Assistance” as commissioned by CLPHA in collaboration with PHADA and NAHRO and funded by HAI Group: