Due Diligence & Advisory
Recap provides a full range of due diligence and advisory services to help clients evaluate potential real estate opportunities, ensure fair and equitable buyouts, and establish long-term strategic plans.
Underwriting & Investment Analysis
Recap minimizes risks through our performance models based on credit risks, tenant profile, financing structure, market conditions, and use restrictions. The end result is a more clearly defined, detailed, and precise underwriting process.
- Review of relevant documents including analysis of property use restrictions, if applicable
- Analysis of project positioning and local market
- Creation of financial models
- Assessment of strengths, weaknesses, and risks
- Conclusions and recommendations to client
Ownership Interest Valuation & Fairness Opinions
Recap couples its real estate expertise with first-hand knowledge of the complexities of government regulation, often outmoded ownership structures and governance, and fluctuating capital markets conditions to produce accurate ownership interest valuations and fairness opinions. We have enabled numerous transactions nationwide that would not have occurred without our trusted input.
- Fairness opinions of proposed transactions
- Valuations for use in intra-partner negotiations, estate transfers, and other contexts
- Internal assessments for decision making and accounting purposes
Leading organizations in the apartment industry rely on Recap for our informed strategic advice. Our strategic plans reflect a deep understanding of the economic and political conditions affecting multifamily properties as well as our extensive portfolio evaluation skills.
- Complete survey of the business environment
- Interviews with key executives to establish goals
- SWOT analysis
- Strategic recommendations
- Ongoing support and advice
Capital Needs Assessments & Energy Audits
Complete capital needs assessment, energy audit, and REAC services are provided by our subsidiary, On-Site Insight, who sets the standard for quality in the capital planning industry.
Please visit www.on-site-insight.com for more details.